Thursday, August 03, 2006

PPD 11


Today's PPD is dedicated to the incredible ingenuity of Newsgator's newly appointed, in-house mini golf course creator, who shall remain nameless in accordance with the blogging policy which he himself wrote.

Using little more than office supplies, a lot of beverage containers and few rocks (where'd he get those anyway?) he built an entertainment extravaganza for us all. Thanks nameless blogging policy author!

Personally I think this is one of the better holes from the course (certainly one of the easiest to photograph!)
Edits: None (I'm lazy today)
Taken: Thursday, August 3rd

PS, I would like to take this opportunity to recite the following of my own free will, and certainly not to "tow the company line." Please picture as toneless a voice as possible:

“The views expressed on this website/weblog are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.”

No comments: