Sunday, June 10, 2018

Grand Teton

We just got back from a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Park. It was our most "All  American" vacation to date. We visited the first national park, saw bison, bears, cowboys, tall mountains and beautiful lakes.

But by far the most 'Merican thing was visiting Grand Tetons National Park. Because "téton" means "breast" in French, and what could be more 'Merican than going to Big Titties National Park?

Anyway, without further classy banter, some photos...

This is my favorite photos of the Tetons that I've gotten to so far. This was taken from the Oxbow Bend turnout, a very nice place for sunrise. There was a photo workshop there at the same time, so probably 20 photographers in total running around. Thankfully it's a large enough area that we weren't much in each other's way. I do wish we could've gotten a better sky, but this one wasn't so bad.

My second pick from the same morning...

They're both pretty good in my opinion. I like the geese in the second one, but the full mountain range in the first one. Probably tomorrow I'll decide I like the second one better. :)

No comments: