Monday, January 08, 2007

So that's what happened to November...

I'm a bit behind here, but NewsGator somewhat recently announced the availability of Newsgator Enterprise OnDemand. NGEOD is basically a hosted, ASP-style version of Newsgator Enterprise Server.

NGEOD is particularly near and dear to my heart because I was personally heavily involved in building it. I spent all of November and a good chunk of December working on it, before it was reorg'd to another group with other developers. Of course, back when I was working on it we just called it NewsGator OnDemand. Perhaps somebody decided that the acronym NGOD was a little too religiously inflammatory. But I kinda liked it -- all must bow down before NGOD! And anyone with purchasing authority must apply for the beta! NGOD commands it!!!!

No comments: