Monday, October 18, 2010

News

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I’ve been busy lately! Just a couple weeks ago I hung photos at Sports Optical for October’s First Friday. Then just yesterday I hung another set of photos at The Delectable Egg on Market Street. I'm very pleased with it; they’ve got a great space for photos. I also got to meet Glenn & Jane from Firemoon Images, who were hanging some of they’re great photos on the opposite wall. You should come down and check it out! Oh, and I think they may serve some sort of food there as well. (Actually, they’ve got great food, and if you sign up for their mailing list they’ll send you a buy-one-get-one breakfast coupon).

Both of those shows will be ending by mid-November, which means I’ll be looking for somewhere to hang photos after that. Do you have a favorite restaurant, coffee shop or other hangout that hangs art? Drop a note in the comments and let me know!

 

A light rail train leaving from Union Station whizzing past a stopped coal train.  In the background the Millenium Bridge and the Glass House apartments stand out  Taken on the day of the 2010 St Patrick's Parade, so the light rail was probably full of drunken leprechauns.

In the meantime, I’ve also been uploading a few images to Hotshoo, a new architectural stock photography agency based out of Boulder. They chose the photo above as their Editor’s Pick for October. Which I’m frankly a bit amazed by, considering the caliber of photos on their site.

1 comment:

J Carmichael said...

Very cool dude! Good on ya!